I had a film digitized by CTL, but it's expired. How can I get it back?

If you have had a film digitized by the CTL and it has expired, you should contact the Learning Designer Liason for your school or department.  We will do what we can to help you get the film reinstated.

The CU Libraries has posted the on-line form for faculty to request films for Columbia courses in the same way instructors currently request electronic documents through Butler e-reserves https://www1.columbia.edu/sec/cu/lweb/reserves/. Instructors can also email film requests to butlres@libraries.cul.columbia.edu.

Barnard faculty and courses should contact Instructional Media and Technology Services for assistance.

Once the film is available for streaming the url will be provided in the Courseworks Library Reserves list. If only available as physical media the reserves desk location will be listed. Butler Reserves can also provide films in Courseworks when streaming rights are purchased by CUL or when a film is not available for purchase in the US market. 

Feedback and Knowledge Base